After 1-50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After 1-50

So I was playing on the Aldmeri Dominion, and recently hit level 50. I bought the guide for the Ebonheart Pact because thats where I head to next for veteran content. I assuming that all the quests are the same as if you were leveling 1-50 as Ebonheart. But after seeing I cannot switch to a Ebonheart leveling guide as an Aldmeri Dominion character I don't find much use for it at all. If there is a way to view guides of another alliance I would like to know how to so I could use it in veteran content.

We don't have this implemented yet. This is something that will be able to be done once we finish polishing the guides.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Ok thanks for the reply, was going to refund but I'll keep it now.

Comment

Bumping this thread, is there any eta on when you will be able to access all the guides on one character on one alliance? I will want to refund my two additional guides that I assumed I would be able to use in veteran content 50++.

Comment

Well it will take a lot longer than 1 day to get the 3 guides all polished so this can be implemented. I would put a rough guess at a couple weeks to get it all done, but this is just a guess. You can follow the progress in this thread: http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...eveling-Guides
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
          X