ESO Leveling guide issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ESO Leveling guide issues

Yes I have had many issues with this guide so far. The fact that 90% of the time I am having to turn the page so to speak on your product so I can keep it at what quest I am on, sure a small problem, sure I could live with it. Now however that I have moved out of Stonefalls and in to Deshaan the guide is getting even more quirky. It is now telling me to go to places that are no where near any quests I have to turn in (these quests being Vengeance of the Oppressed and A Favor returned). The Guide tells me to go to Coordinates 68,65 when in fact the turn in in as 49,53. All these issues are in your Pact guide. I have not tired the other 2 yet. Before I get any of you people that want to say boohoo, there working as hard as they can, They had to work from beta, or some similar retarded crap you want to spew, I am not interested in other costumers responses or trolling.. I paid 75 dollars for this program and count less more dollars on there other products I believe I am very entitled to be pissed off and upset. At this point I see no reason to use this guide because the only thing it is really telling me is in what order to do these quests. Fix these issues.

Sincerely,

A Paying Customer.

When you open the guide selection window what does it display for the version number in the lower left?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

1.0.8736 is the current build that I have. I have not received any info on a new version being posted

Edit: Went back and checked the website. Yes it seems you have a new build. Could you please send a quick e-mail in the future letting people know when you update your guide that would be much appreciated.

Thank you for your help,

Hederick
      Last edited by hederick2001; April 8, 2014, 04:35 PM.

Comment

1.0.8736 was the 2nd version, that has been released. After it, there have been 5 new versions released. The current one is 1.0.8804

Comment

We are updating the guide daily right now. Please use the Updater client available in the Members Area (scroll down a little) and run that every day to make sure you have the latest guides.

Comment

Same issues, just downloaded update. I hope its fixed because its barely usable in its current state.

Comment

Same problem with new version... coords all wrong. Im in malabal tor
              Last edited by bregan01; April 9, 2014, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Please follow this thread: http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...eveling-Guides

Malabal Tor is ahead of where we have the guides polished so you will find a lot of errors in it until we can get that section of the guide finished off.

Comment

Working...
                X