eso first expansion end of april..nice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eso first expansion end of april..nice

The Elder Scrolls Online Present New High-End PvE Adventure Zone from official site annouced today..
    Craglorn is an area situated between Hammerfell and Cyrodiil that will be accessible to high-level veteran players. They will have the opportunity to engage into new 4-player quests and 12-player trials. Devs also revealed there will be a new storyline in the Adventure Zone.
    Most of the quests in Craglorn are dailies, but the chain quests, telling the story of the zone, can only be completed once. The Trials, the greatest PvE challenge in the game, will require a group of 12 players willing to venture into epic battles against deadly bosses. They will to need forge elaborate strategies to complete the challenges within a set limit of time (Yes, a time limit!). A restricted number of resurrections is in store to make the adventure even more exciting
    will keep admin busy getting this added to the guides..

Not really a full expansion, just the first major update (patch). It also doesn't sound like it's going to be leveling related content which is our main focus at the moment. We will have to see the content first hand to figure out how best to approach making it available to guide users.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Any more news on a Craglorn related guide, I understand that when you say that it may not be leveling related, but that is not strictly true, although we may be at level 50 (vet) when we enter Craglorn it does not mean we have stopped leveling, in fact it can be level to vet 14 as you know, DLC left aside it does seem as though there is a whole bunch of stuff not addressed by you for ESO players, witness the home page with just one small section for EOS and reams of stuff for WOW players, I remember when you stopped supporting ESO and said then it would not go anywhere but it has and you were forced to rethink, and now i continually hear 'yes, we are doing something about it when we have perfected the WOW content', well we ESO players are not second class citizens and are equal partners with WOW paying members and indeed many of us started our gaming life with WOW, and its about time you respected that,
      Since your re-support of ESO I have seen no major expansion of the guides, yes you have correct a whole bunch of errors and it now works reasonably well but does not go far enough, the trades are completely ignored, are they not leveling?, whole lands are completely ignored.
      What if anything is there to encourage me to continue to use and maybe subscribe to Zygor if there is nothing new for me?
      I realize the limitations and restraints imposed by the API but that does not excuse being in denial about other leveling content of ESO, its not good enough anymore to use that excuse.

Comment

Working...
      X