Suggestion for manual progression of steps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestion for manual progression of steps

Make it so we can bind a key to the arrows... its soooo annoying to have to go into cursor mode to increment the steps.

Originally posted by bregan01 View Post
    Make it so we can bind a key to the arrows... its soooo annoying to have to go into cursor mode to increment the steps.
    You already can. Go into your keybindings and you should find entries for the Zygor Guides Viewer. I suggest using the arrow keys for next and previous step.

Last edited by Zygor Admin; April 9, 2014, 03:29 PM.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

awesome!! Thanks

Comment

I know you are limited by what the ESO links let you do and hence no auto sync like in wow but you have to come up with something every time I update the guide I am back at the first step in the guide and have to try to recall where I was and click the guide back in sync with sometimes several updates a day that is a lot of clicking. Right now I am making a pen and paper note with toon name and zone and guide step number which helps but a take me to step #x feature would at least help with the problem right now I have 4 toons between level 6 and 8 doing auderon and it is easy to forget who is doing what with the guide... This is an area that needs attention seconded only to the need to finish the polish
        Cheers
        Ulst

Comment

Working...
        X