OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First quest giver missing? Irien where are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First quest giver missing? Irien where are you?

Hi all,
    Im having a problem with the very first quest after skipping the cold harbor start. I am sent to an area that says talk to irein but there is no one there except for a few mud crabs and tumbleweeeds to keep me company! HELP please!

I have the same problem, but when i looked it up on Esohead, it says that the quest is a lvl 4 quest so my guess is that we can't accept it before lvl 4, but then again I think the guide, should have informed about that, cause now i'm forced to grind my way up til lvl 4!

Comment

Go into town and look on your map for a round grate icon named Grave. Irien is right near the entrance to that just across the water.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
        Go into town and look on your map for a round grate icon named Grave. Irien is right near the entrance to that just across the water.
        Yes thats right cabby but i had to search for half hour to find her. It would be easy to update the guide with the correct coords yes? The only problem with this is it is a level four quest and i found it quite hard for the end boss.

Comment

This was corrected in our latest release (8839). Please update.
          Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
            This was corrected in our latest release (8839). Please update.
            Ive tried to update but Im stuck as to how to get the updater to work.

Comment

Originally posted by fenthedog View Post
              Ive tried to update but Im stuck as to how to get the updater to work.
              Load up the client and it should say you have a new guide update to install. If it doesn't try hitting the refresh icon (arrows at the top) to force it to check for new updates. Then hit the "Install" or "Update button.
              Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Working...
              X