Deeshan (16-24) - Step 302

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deeshan (16-24) - Step 302

At this step, the guide tells me to talk to Bera Moorsmith and accept "The Prismatic Core". Problem is, she is not at the point where the guide leads me too, and I can't find her.

Doing a google search on the quest, it seems like this is a level 25 quest. But this is not 100% reliable, so some help at this step would be nice.

Added to our list to get looked at.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Just thought I would update on this issue for your convenience or for others, who are at the same location in the quide.

I decided to skip this step and just continue with the guide. I have now reached step 621, where I have to go talk to Fervyn in Tal'Deic Fortress. At this point, Bera Moorsmith comes running towards me and gives me the above quest "The Prismatic Core".

I should mention, that I was just turned level 21 when she came to me and the quest is a level 25 quest. What I think from this is, that either the quest is given at the above location or you have to be level 21 to get it. This just means that you were already level 21 at step 302, so she showed up there and first appeared to me much later, when I got to level 21.

Comment

thanks for the follow up bezeal! I'm at this point right now

Comment

Working...
        X