Levels are off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Levels are off

I don't know if it is just me but I just got to the end of the level X-16 guide (not sure what the starting level is to this guide) and I am only level 14. There was a quest to talk to the prophet within this guide that only starts at level 15 and I had to look up the info to figure out why the prophet did not show up when he was supposed to. Has anyone else noticed this problem or is it just me?

Wanted to note that this is the pact guide that I am using.
    Last edited by cmjk1976; April 11, 2014, 08:10 AM.

Yeah, while the game is new there are a lot of people running around in the same areas killing mobs that you'd normally kill as you went thru the guide that would add to your level. I believe the guide you just finished was something like 400+ steps. Imagine if you had to kill 2 more mobs per step as you were moving around and how much XP that would have been. I'm sure there were a lot of steps and places where you could just run thru to your objective and leave without having to fight (or only 1 or 2 fights) instead of having to kill a couple dozen mobs like it would have been without other people in the area.

I'm sure the team will go thru after the guides are polished and add in a step here and there to say to grind a little to reach x level to help reduce how often this kind of thing happens.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
    X