Shadowfen (24-30) problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shadowfen (24-30) problems

I've been having a lot of problems through Shadowfen (24-30). Almost every step gives me this warning:

ZYGOR: Cannot determine the current stage of quest Schism, the addon is likely to fail guiding you through it.

Even though they are the quests I'm supposed to take. Also, the guide steps shows the step in a grey color, as if I don't have that quest. I've been having to manually click on next step now.

Also, after the new update today makes Zygors guide hide when opening the map. I'd like to see where I'm supposed to go without my guide getting hidden. I have to manually re-open it from right top corner to be able to see the step I'm currently at.

Edit: Didn't know that was an option now that the quest automatically hides when opening the inventory or map. Fixed that part
    Last edited by deritas; April 11, 2014, 02:46 PM.

Try using '/zygor reset' in game to see if that helps with the issues. You might need to adjust the hiding option again after using it.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks for trying to help me, much appreciated!
      Unfornately, that didn't work. Steps are still grey and I'm getting same warning.

Edit: Steps <- step 131 ->
      Both previous steps and upcoming steps are like this.

Edit Edit: Seems like it was whole Schism quest that wasn't working properly with Zygors guide. Just completed the quest and it looks like it's working properly again.

3rd Edit: I'm sorry for all these edits, but I was wrong. "Saving The Relics" quest makes the steps grey as well. Looks like it's random. Some work, some doesn't. Thanks for a good guide though!
      Last edited by deritas; April 11, 2014, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Try running the Updater and use the wrench icon (bottom right) to re-install the guides.

Comment

Still having same issue.

Comment

Might have something to do with the update that ESO had today. I know the team were looking into some things with it so maybe our next update will work better.

Comment

Working...
            X