OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aldermi Dominion quest - Grahtwood (15-25) - Enter Prowler Deck, quest not possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aldermi Dominion quest - Grahtwood (15-25) - Enter Prowler Deck, quest not possible?

Hi all,

I am stuck on this quest in Grahtwood. I cannot climb onto the ship, where the destination is trying to tell me to go. Is there a way to skip this quest or am i just retarted? See screen shots below. I tried to climb the ladder, but there is no way to climb it.

Thanks, for your help!
    Attached Files

It's possible the arrow is pointing to the wrong spot. Try opening and closing the map, or use '/zygor reset' to see if that makes any difference.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

cabby, it's showing i need to get onto the ship. im not kidding. I tried resetting and its still telling me to get onto the ship. Any ideas?

Comment

Give me a few to go in game and pull this up to see if I can spot something.

Comment

sEE ANYTHING?

Comment

Well, my AD character is still on Kenarthi's Roost so I couldn't go to the area, but I'm thinking you should go to step 2 and see where that arrow leads. I'm thinking it's supposed to be pointing to the boat at the docks and not the one out in the water.

Comment

How can i go to step 2? I try clicking it and nothign happens.

Comment

The arrow pointing to the right on the guide viewer.

Comment

Thanks, I think it's because I already completed the quest. How can I learn what each of the little indicators next to the steps mean? Like "?" and the check mark, etc.?

Comment

If it's a green line with a check mark it means that the guide viewer saw you complete that.

I'll have to see if I spot the question mark while playing to know what you mean for that one.

Comment

I have just purchased your guide ans im am stuck on this quest also , this is also the 1st quest the guide has shown me and i cannot board the ship and even touch the guide in game as the game will not let me .So please tell me what i should do next , at this point the guide is slowing me down not speeding me up ;(

Comment

You can use the period key (.) by default to free up the mouse to click on the next step. Also, please make sure you have the latest guide version installed.

Comment

ok ive made it to level 22 and have started a new zone @ greenshade and now the guide is working as intended ty now im happy

Comment

thanks for reply btw Cabby , ill let you know how things go as i proceed

Comment

I ran into this issue myself. Prior to getting on to the ship there is a quest where you have to burn some crates (do not remember the quest name at the moment). I believe the guide is missing a step since I only had burned 3 of the 4 crates, and you have to find the remaining crate before you can enter the door on the Prowler.

Comment

Working...
                              X