Quest box vanishes when i press M or alt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quest box vanishes when i press M or alt

Hi there. I updated the guide today for the Aldmeri faction. When I logged in, I needed to fast forward a few steps. But whenever I press alt or M so i can freely move my mouse to do so, the guide completely vanishes, so I can't use it or put it on teh correct step. I am using the current guide version 1.0.8863

Last edited by bigfangs; April 12, 2014, 04:10 PM.

This is a new feature that was requested. Use the period key to free the mouse then click on the gear icon to open the guide viewer options. In the Guide Viewer section you should see the options for auto-hiding the viewer that you can uncheck.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

THANKS xoxoxoxo

Comment

I must say i dont' like it though because i like to press M in case i'm behind a step or something so its very inconvenient

Comment

That's why it's optional. This way people like you and me who prefer to hide it ourselves if needed don't need to have it hiding all the time and those that do like to have it hidden automatically can.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Herp derp im blonde <3 forgive me. Great support by the way thanks for not yelling at me !

Comment

I really like the hiding, but I actually want it to keep showing when the map is up but hide when inventory, etc is up... so I want more options!

Comment

Working...
              X