So buggy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So buggy

I think I've wasted more time fighting the bugs of this guide than if I were to just run spot to spot and do the quests on my own.

A good 50% of the time the guide doesn't progress from waypoint spots, forcing you to have to move it ahead.

In stonefalls, bal foyen and bleakrock I've encountered numerous erroneous paths that would either be faster done using wayshrine, gets me there and has me turn back, or some other issue.

The guide doesn't save position.

The worse problems are the map issues. Whatever the addon does to map way points bugs my map constantly. Either not being able to right click back out of an area. Completely vanishing my wayshrines from the map, or pushing me off to a location I'm not on the map saying that I am.

Also there needs be a way to turn off messages to chat. Having the Scion of Blood Matron vampire quest has forced me to use a new tab, as the normal tab is irrevocably spammed with an error message about not knowing about the quest.

Also when it decides you're ready to move on to new area it spams you with an annoying sound, and will NOT accept decline.

I get the same thing as well...

So only way is to press . and keep manually scrolling

Comment

Working...
    X