Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheating?

Hello Zygor.

According to Massively, ZeniMax have started banning people from ESO.
    http://massively.joystiq.com/2014/04...the-banhammer/
    In regards to scammers, gold sellers and the like, thank god.
    I know Blizzard thinks sort of the same way.
    I have used Zygor for years in WoW, and have been using Zygor for ESO since release, I bought it all.
    So now my question is, is Zygor Guides considered cheating by someone like ZeniMax and Blizzard? We donīt affect otherīs enjoyment of the game is my thinking, we only affect ourselves by using your knowledge to speed through the games.
    Have customers had any problems? have you had any reports?
    Or is Zygor completely legal to the game developers way of thinking?

The logical thing to do would be asking support for ESO, but I donīt dare for fear they would go, oh you admit you use Zygor bye then, BAN!

I hope you can help and hopefully put my unease to rest.

Kind Regards

Asselberghs

I have read the article but i cannot find nothing about using a guide which simplify the life to players (doing quest without zygor is a pain ) the guide is not speed hack nor cheating ... thanks our guide we can simply follow the quest line smoothly and have more time to have fun. I don't think they will ban us for guide (which is an addon for the game) using.

Comment

Our guide addon only uses what Zenimax makes available to the community in their own AddOn API. The things this article mentions getting people banned are things which hack the game or perform otherwise exploitative actions.
      Last edited by Zygor Admin; April 14, 2014, 09:15 AM.
      Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Thank you Zygor
        I am very relieved to hear it.
        I will be looking forward to gaming using your guide later tonight I expect.
        Thank you for a great product

Comment

Working...
        X