OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help Urgent Please : Guide 6-18 Europe (Stonefall)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Urgent Please : Guide 6-18 Europe (Stonefall)

Hi,

Im on Step 409 and cant progress further.

im in the harbourage and i cant get a portal to coldharbour (from a small camp inside harbourage) - Im level 10.

Can you help

Try relogging. If you've talked to the Prophet and he says about creating a portal for you to go get Tiris and the portal doesn't appear then it's a game bug and nothing we can do about it.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

were you able to fix the problem? I am also stuck so I'm not less inclined to believe it is a game bug.

Comment

same issue, stuck on step 409, didnt recognize that i ve ported to Harborage ...

Comment

If it's the guide viewer not seeing you go into Harborage you should be able to just skip to the next step in the guide. If it's the game not having the quest active that's different.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

it was a quest issue, but from what i heard a lot of ppl is having same problem with this quest, so it would be nice if there was additional step or warning so ppl know what to do. I managed to get this quest by visiting the town just next to harbourage (prophet (his voice) just tells you to come visit him) ...

Comment

This is a guide issue, which have been mentioned in an older thread. You need to go to Davons Watch, where the prophet will spawn and give you the quest, then go to the Harborage. This step is missing in the guide. You also need to be level 10 to get the quest.

Comment

Perfect. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                X