OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starting Zygor Guides halfway through zone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting Zygor Guides halfway through zone.

Hello, Zygor Guides forum!

Yesterday I bought Elder Scrolls questing guide and am LOVING it! I can tell the guide will serve me (and my brother who I'm leveling with) very well!

My question is something along the lines of, "If I started the guide midway through a zone, and quested in a somewhat random order, is there any way the guide can help me pick up quests I have missed"? Me and my brother are very new to ESO, and we're pretty sure we skipped a ton of quests when we were around level 6-12, because we're level 12 now and have done pretty much all of the level 15 quests in Stonefalls.

Should we start the guide from the very beginning (level 3) and just follow it around, and see if which ones we missed? It would take many hours to run around the zones looking for quests here and there most likely, but is one of our only two options. The other being grind Fungal Growth over and over again to try to get to Level 16 and then start the guide from the next zone. We COULD start new characters, but I'd prefer not to.

Or is there a way for the guide to find quests we haven't done yet, and will direct us to that? I've heard that the World of Warcraft guide can do that, but I'm not sure if it can be done (or how it would be done) in the ESO guide.

Thank you very much for any help!

Right now ESO does not give us your quest history so we don't know what quests you've done or missed. I'd suggest just fast forwarding thru the guides until you see a step for something you just did and then go from there with following the guides.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
    X