Disappointed to find out that...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disappointed to find out that...

So to buy all 3 guides at once for ESO Leveling it would cost 90$ (30$ each guide)

Zygors buy all 3 at once package costs 75$ (Save 5$ on each; 25$ each guide)

Being a first time buyer of this companies product, and also me being unsure of if i will play the game past my level 50 campaign, i only bought my factions guide for 30$

to my surprise, by doing this i have completely lost my ability to buy a package, and can now only buy the other 2 guides for 30$ each separately

what i do not understand, is why they cannot make it 30$ each if you buy one, and still have a package button to buy the remaining 2 guides at 50$ (25$ each as the package is)???

they are still making more money than if someone bought there 75$ package (they would be getting 80$ if someone bought 1, and bought the other 2 as a package)? Is this just a malfunction or bad business or forcing a customer to pay for a service well in advance of them knowing if they will be using it/how they like the companies product/update times???

Thanks in advance, and feel free to leave a comment on the matter

Up until ESO we only sold guides for World of Warcraft and that game only has 2 factions, so if a customer only bought one guide there was no packaged bundle left to buy. ESO obviously has 3 factions so this presents a unique situation where even after buying one guide a package could still be available. This is simply something we hadn't accounted for, not anything malicious, and we think it's a good idea so we will try to implement this soon.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

oh sorry if i ment to say u guys were being malicious, never thought about the fact that WoW were ur only guides and there is only 2 factions.. hope this gets implemented soon, ur leveling tool is working well and i should need my next guides in the near future

keep up the good work and hope to see my Dominion at lvl 50 polished soon

Comment

Completely agree.. This is a good idea.

If I continue to play ESO past the first month, I also would buy the guides for the other factions in this way.

Comment

glad to see my idea was implemented! great work

Comment

Working...
          X