Leveling Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leveling Issue

Restarted my character from scratch and faithfully followed the guide. Guide hit a point where I must be level 15 (and I'm level 13) to proceed... Kinda defeats the purpose.

Check out my post here: http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...5801#post95801

That's pretty much what's going on and how to work around it.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
      That's pretty much what's going on and how to work around it.
      I don't believe this at all. I saw this post before I made a new character... I've been killing tons of mobs while moving between quests and I'm still level 13 fighting level 15/16 mobs.

2 levels isn't caused by failing to fight enough mobs on the way to a quest.

If there aren't enough quests to even close to on-level with the guide, you should do the old WoW thing and insert periodic "Grind mobs until level X" into the guide so we're not left being unable to kill things the guide is asking us to kill.

Comment

Hmm, I wonder if some races and/or classes have a hidden XP penalty that causes them to level slower. Or maybe it's something related to the faction areas. I've been having no problems with keeping level in the Aldmeri guides. Which faction are you using?

Comment

Are you doing all the public dungeons and world bosses?

Comment

I'm just following the guides and hitting some extra mobs. I will make sure that I have hit all of the skyshards and exploration sites before I leave a zone but that's pretty much the only thing extra that I'm doing.

Comment

I have no idea. I'm playing an Imperial on Aldmeri Dominion. That's been my only experience so far. Every single roll I'm underleveled for the mid teens content.

Haven't done any dungeons, but I have gotten all the skyshards and just about 100% exploration.

Comment

Maybe I've just been lucky and had to fight more. I am, it would seem, a lower level than you right now. I stopped playing while waiting for them to fix the morphed skills. I morphed 2 skills specifically for the healing they provide (to help improve survivability) and then they had maintenance and the morphed skills no longer work.

Comment

Working...
                X