Guide starting off saying I reached a certain level

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guide starting off saying I reached a certain level

After I installed the guide, I was level 21-22 and it said level 25 reached, so I'm not quite sure where to start...

On the other hand I can manage until I hit 25, but as of right now I can't get the guide to show back up after I hit the close button to hide it.

EDIT: Also, it says for as of right now it says to direct it to the launcher, and I'm unsure which it's talking about, I tried directing it to Elder Scrolls (NA) but that seems to be incorrect. *fixed* ... Okay maybe it isn't fixed, I got it to launch but it's running the game as if it's running for the first time, and it crashed in the process.
    Last edited by diskmaster; April 17, 2014, 07:05 PM.

For the Updater setting, right click your ESO launcher icon, select Properties and what you see in the Target box in the Shortcut tab is what you want for your Launcher setting (2nd ESO setting when you use the gear icon on the Zygor Updater).

Look for a Z icon in the top right corner of the screen. If you see it there then you can click that to show the viewer. If it isn't there then use the Escape to open the game menu and go into the Controls settings. You should be able to find a section in there for setting a hotkey to toggle the display.

For the guide syncing, this is something we're working on. Until we can get something in place the best suggestion is to step thru the guides looking for something you just did and then follow it from there.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks for all the help and the quick reply! I'm also getting a repeated yellow error like "What...QuestID?...".. I'm assuming that's part of the character syncing?
      Last edited by diskmaster; April 17, 2014, 08:15 PM.

Comment

That is the guide not really knowing what quest you're doing. It might be related to the syncing but it might be part of a different bug that we've been trying to figure out as a lot of people have been having some quest related issues.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I dont get this error anymore but I did get it when i side tracked of the guide and took some dungeon quest or something

then it started to scream about im expecting ID this and that but it should one ID number higher...IF i completed the quest (another quest then zygor told me to get).. the erro was gone again.

but somehow now i have latest guide and reinstalled everything (my addons) and suddenly I dont have any errors anymore..quest autoadvancing again, no more chat errors..etc.

Comment

Working...
          X