Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Second playthrough

Hi there,

I am now trying the guide for a second time, since reaching 50 with my DK.

Some observations on the first run through:
    • Levels are slightly off.. I finished the whole guide at 48.5 even though I started the Coldharbour line a whole level ahead of the curve
    • You can reset the guide with /zygor reset, and this fixed most of the main problems with the guide
    • Keybind guide step left and right. You will use this a lot in the later levels where the polish is not quite there yet
    • Often when it seems the guide is sending you off on a wild goose chase, it is the game that has a bug

I think given the time that you guys had to put this together, it is a terrific product. And now on my second play through, I am seeing a very swish, fluid and incredibly useful addon with a high level of polish.

A couple of refinements I would like to see:
    • Dialog automation for speed and accuracy
    • guide steps for quests where there is a choice to be made, and you choose the wrong one!

Keep up the good work! As soon as they fix my Vet rank 1 chars main quest line, I will buy the other 2 factions so I can continue and experience the rest of the guides!

As you're running around try to make sure you hit up a couple extra mobs now and then. That should (over the course of 50 levels) help to make up for the missing XP when you reached the end of the guide.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

As of now I am level 16 and not yet out of Stonefalls (6-16) so I am definitely on a better track this time around.

Comment

Working...
      X