Different class able to fight solo boss like gut ripper at different levels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Different class able to fight solo boss like gut ripper at different levels

This might be just my limitations as a player but I have noticed that with a sorcerer at level 9 I was getting one shot dead but with a DK I had no trouble with the fight at level 7.

The fix of course is to stop using the guide and grind a few more levels and as I said it just may be my lame ability to dodge out of the red fast enough with a squishy toon. But I was wondering if others that level 4 alts at the same time have noticed that perhaps a nice future feature for the guide would be for it to recognize that some classes need a slight modification of the steps for the different classes when at low level

I've played all classes and most classes in different realms and hadn't had any trouble up to level 10. I do have to play the classes differently in order to survive, but that would be expected. The Doshia(?) fight is the hardest by far for an early less than level 10 boss fight. My sorcerer fought her and lost 3 times before I figured out the right strategy. I don't remember being one shot dead at any point though, just eventually killed.

To your point about different classes having it easier on some fights.... I agree that is true. I'm unsure how best to have it changed but since I done several fights at lower levels when my sorcerer came to the 2nd prophet quest, I decided to skip it until I was a couple of levels higher and then went back at level 12 and didn't have much issue. Since I didn't even try at level 10, which is when the guide wanted me to do the quest, I'm not sure how that would have gone.

Comment

A trick I found for Gutripper is when you get up there to him on the left side is a table between two pillars. Just keep jumping back and forth over that table taking ranged pot shots at him until he's dead. He'll keep pathing around the one pillar to get to the side of the table you're on so it keeps him moving and he barely gets any time to try to attack you.

I know it's a bit of a sleazy way to do it but it will help a squishy toon to survive easily with that boss fight.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
      X