Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guide Problems?

Hey ,

Asking myself .. what the point of trying to accept a Quest from lvl 33 when u r lvl 30 and using the guide 24-30lvl ...

Im suppose to take a quest probably some kind of story Q with the archmage , but Quest is for lvl 33?
    I need to do this in the guide section 24-30 ??
    Totally not getting this one.

Im was always happy with zygor in WoW , now ESO is still new game , i know this will get better , but Q lvl 33 in a 24-30 section?

Its in the daggerfall part , Q called "Chateau of the Ravenous Rodent"

Grtz

If it's in the 24-30 section that means you can probably do it at your level.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

i Cant.

the guide pointed me to a place in town where he would appear , the arch-Mage that is.
      i went there he did not come.

then i checked ESOhead , and that Q is for lvl 33 , while i am still in the Rivenspire 24-30 part.
      If i cant accept the Q , i cannot do it either.
      Its not the point that i cannot complete the Q no , i cannot accept it!

Comment

Just because a quest is marked as 33 does not mean that is the required level to accept it.

So far you're the only one to report this particular problem and we've had others go thru this guide without saying they had a problem here so I'm thinking this might be a bug with the game that he hasn't spawned.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Fair enough.

Will go check it out whenever ill get back into the game!

Comment

That is a Mages Guild quest, so the issue is likely that you haven't been clicking all the Lorebooks you've come across as you've been questing. Unfortunately, clicking Lorebooks as you find them is the only way to level your Mages Guild skill line, and the Mages Guild quests require that skill line to be a certain level before certain quests become available.

We'll be weaving the required amount of Lorebooks into the Leveling guides after we get them initially polished, but for now, go Lorebook hunting until you reach Mages Guild level 5. That will allow you to get any and all Mages Guild quests.
            Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Oh ok , ty !

Comment

Working...
              X