Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Bug][HordeDominance Offensive Campaign

Hello!

I'm trying to get the achievement done before getting exalted with them, that way I'll end up getting less daily quests done, but I came a cross an very annoying issue.

For once, when I got to Revered, it keeps telling me to "buy 1 Grand Commendation of the Dominance Offensive", but I have already bought and used it, so there is a bug.

Now the real bug is, I can't get the directions from Zygor to get the questline done because I did a single part of it today after the dailies (Whenever you get the dailies done, it gives you directions to do a single part of the questline), so when I try, even if manually pick the parts I wanna do, it just skips them as if I couldn't get them done, but I can, just did another part. Perhaps it would be wise to split the dailies from the questline, as I think you guys used the same "guide" or mixed them and that screwed it up.

Thank you.

Are you able to do any other parts? What version number do you see on the guide selection window?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I'm able to do them because the game lets me, but I'm unable to do them using the guide because the guide will go on a loop and skips all the other steps.
      However, tomorrow, after I do the dailies, the guide will let me again get another part of the story line done, but If I wanted to keep it going, it won't let me. It has happened to me 3 or 4 times, meaning in 3 or 4 different days.
      I always open WoW through Zygor and it always checks for updates, but I just checked, it's 4.0.8984.

Thanks!

Comment

Try resetting your guides to see if that makes any difference. To reset go to your WoW/WTF/Account/<accountname>/SavedVariables folder and delete the Zygor files in there.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Will try next time I'm able to do them, unfort, that might happen only on the weekend.
          Also, that is not quite a fix, it might just be a work around, if it works, I hope it can be fixed.
          Thanks and I'll post a feedback later.

Comment

It's possible the guide thinks a story line quest is still not available but it already is.
            On the next day after doing the dailies the guide will normally pick up this story quests.
            The guide checks reputation values for your progress and it may be the case that those are not 100% correct.
            If a quest is available earlier than the guide thinks it will still skip this section.
            You should still be able to hold CTRL and ALT pressed while clicking through the guide with the next step button to find the proper section. or just wait for the next day and do the dailies the story quest afterwards.
            You can even do dailies for several days and then rush through the whole story quests. With one character I was able to do the whole story on one day.

If I look at a guide at wowhead, I see some differences. For example the guide wants you to pick up "Secrets of the Past" at 2400 into revered and "The Divine Bell" at 6850. The wowhead page lists them available at 2700 and 6650.
            Last edited by cabby; April 23, 2014, 09:02 AM. Reason: fixed a typo

Comment

Oooo I didnt know the CTRL and ALT trick, sounds better!
              Way better, really appreciate it. It worked perfectly

@Staff
              It still should get fixed either way because its not working properly..

Thank you.

Comment

I looked into the guide code for the Grand Commendation step and there is a typo, the step checks for "Dominanse Offensive" reputation instead of "Dominance Offensive".

About the quest you were missing one day, it is difficult to reproduce the problem.
                In order to check when a story quest unlocks you would need to check for it after each reputation change. And you need a character without the reputation bonus.

As long as the bonus for the Alliance equivalent does not count for Horde too I have a Horde character available to check the reputation things. But it may take some time, I'm a normal customer too and therefore I only play when I have free time. And this faction requires doing the dailies for quite a few days...

Comment

Working...
                X