Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zygor guides don’t work as I Expected

Hello zygor guides.
    Recently I send you an email saying my Thoughts about your eso leveling guides, I was expected that u will send me an email saying that u got my email but no. So in Case that u didn't got my email I will write you a new one and will also publish it on your Forum to make sure that you will see it.
    Ok so let's start.

My name: shahar

Subject: zygor guides don’t work as I Expected

ClickBank Order Number: 9GHPFMBE

Ok so for abut more than a year now that I'm using you wow guides with lots of fun and time saving. Lately I start playing ESO and I saw that your Publishing an "ESO leveling guide" and in my Thoughts the ESO guides need to work same as wow guides. And its looks like I was wrong. My Experience with ESO guide was Frustrating and a Waste of my time. Because of my life steel I can't afford to waste time during my play time. I am an Husband and a Father and I have a full time job. So my gaming play time hes like 6-7 Hours a week. That why I buy your guides and I used them to speed up my game. And with "ESO leveling guide" I was Wasting lots of game time Because the addon wont do hes job , the addon:
    -Don’t know where I am on the map the arrow keep spinning none stop.
    -he don’t know Which quests I did or did not
    -I need to walk him (your add-on) through my Adventure in tamrial (your add-on supposed to walk me through and not the Opposite) I need to click next on each step, and I don’t have a free mouse in eso what's makes things harder and more time Wasting.
    This tree reason that I just mentioned make me feel so Frustrated and I just shoot him down For a while to let you the chance to fix it. And from maybe two to three days I can see that your Releasing an update but the problems that I mention are not gating fix and I cant use the add-on the why it works now.
    So im asking you to do one of the tow things.
    1)fix the addon
    Or
    2)give me back my mouny

with most regards shahar

You sent that email in yesterday and I replied to that email yesterday as well. Please check your spam folders to see if it is in there.

Here is what I replied with:

Please try to understand that addons work different for the two games. What we can do with the addons in one game we can’t do with the addons in another game.
    Right now WoW gives us your quest history so the guides know what you already did and skip that. ESO does not give us your quest history so the guides do not know what you already did.
    We are currently working on a system that will allow us to get the guides very close to where you should be and that should be released soon. This will help with the guide syncing.
    For your arrow problem (and maybe the step advancing), please run the Updater and use the wrench (lower right) to re-install the guides. Also, what level is your character and which zone are you in?
    Also, if you go into the game Controls settings you will find a Zygor section that you can set some hotkeys to for advancing and backing up steps easier without needing to use the mouse. You can also press the period key (.) to get the mouse in game at any time if needed.

I will send this same reply via email in just a minute so please see if you get this one as well. If you don't get it please let me know as it would indicate we're having a problem with some mails.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

We just saw that some emails didn't get sent out by our system like they should have been. We have that fixed now and you should see the reply I typed up yesterday along with today's reply.

Comment

ok ty so much for coming back to me.
        i send you a reply via

Comment

Hmm, I haven't received any replies yet. Did you send it?

Comment

yes i did its in my "send mail" i send it to support@zygorguides.com
            you did not get it?

Comment

No, I have no new emails from you since I sent that reply 3 hours ago.

Comment

ok so i will open a new tiket

Comment

That one came thru and I'm working on a reply right now.

Comment

Working...
                  X