Missing a few steps..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing a few steps..

I dont know if this has been reported but i was just doing the spy in Shornhelm quest and your guide misses out a few steps...after following the guy and picking up the coin from the fountain your guide says to intimidate Vignac the Unkempt, although you have to return to Aduso-Daro first and she will give you some more instructions..ie go to the inn to speak to someone and he will break the code..then your guide picks up after that and then u can intimidate Vignac....great guide btw enjoying using it while playing this great game..keep up the good work..

If you back up a few steps are those missing steps there but green by chance?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

hi, thanks for quick reply..ive retraced my guide steps and no they are not there..everything else is green but not those steps..it doesnt seem to be in guide..(would be around 3 steps without your additional waypoint steps..

Comment

ps..its the dag cov guide and it starts at step 813 on ur rivenspire part of guide..

Comment

Thanks for double checking on that. I'll get this put on our list to be fixed.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

np, if i find anymore things ill let u know in forum..thanks again..

Comment

Working...
            X