Finally reached v10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally reached v10

Wow what a long trip it has been, following zygors add-on all the way.

Here are some stats on the amount of quests completed each zone following zygors add-on
    Starting with

AD:
    Auridon 45/46
    Grahtwood 39/41
    Greenshade 43/45
    Malabal tor 40/41
    Reapers march 45/51

DC:
    (Not in order since some completed)
    Rivenspire 43/43
    Stormhaven 64/64
    Glenumbra 61/61
    Alik’r desert 45/47
    Bangkorai 36/53

EP:
    (Not in order since some completed)
    Eastmarch 46/46
    Deshaan 59/59
    Stonefalls: well this was done before zygor released the addon
    Shadowfen 53/62
    The rift 65/68

As you can see the zygor addon is very close to completing each zone for the title achievement excluding cyrodil ofc, hopefully he does that one someday it’s rather big.

And that’s my exp wasn't perfect but good enough =)

Out of curiosity, does that mean the guide will really allow you to lvl from 1 to vet 10?

If that be the case, awesome.

But I am concerned about a few things. Like will you be sent to the veteran zones. And also if you are, are you still able to do most of it solo with most normal builds?

But over all, I am truly loving this guide, it really did make me enjoy ESO more than I did in the beta weekends, felt like I was thrown in the waters and told to swim to shore. But Zygore have truly saved my hide.

Comment

Regarding the the 1-vet10

I was always under levelled in vets case I would be in a vet 10 zone as a vet 8 for example
      Since I didn’t do any public dungeons, did do the dolmens and world bosses however but not enough

When I got to reapers march in AD I had to do vile manse farm a lot to get the exp :/ was a pain.

Not all builds will work you get killed very easy using some lower level build.
      (Cant face roll in most cases)

As for the solo part you can in my case its 1h/shield + destroy staff as a dk
      Don’t bother fighting trolls, daedras elite mobs or anything big.. They are almost impossible to kill without a 600+ point ultimate standard with inc dmg.

I’m sure sorc will have an easier time with pets.

Comment

Congrats

What is your build? I'm struggling a little as a pure Destro staff DK so was thinking of going 1h/S if the gear change wasn't too dramatic

Comment

here you go

http://esohead.com/calculator/skills...KpUN8zL7zzK4EX

Comment

Just a tip for everyone
            I urge you all to level the craft skills alchemy, enchant, provision while levelling because it will become really hard later on

Don’t worry about blacksmith, woodwork and cloth just put points into the extraction skill and hireling and deconstruct everything and leave it as you go they are easy to level

Comment

Originally posted by inforcer007 View Post
              Great stuff thanks.

Tweaked my playstyle to be more defensive but Destro staff still, and VR6 stuff at VR5 is pretty easy again.. Will save up some gear for 1h/S

Comment

Originally posted by inforcer007 View Post
                Looks interesting that build. But I cant help but wonder, how are you're stats slotted, all health or mixture?

I think I might try it out on an imperial toon this weekend. Or have you chosen a DE specifically for their innate abilities with fire based skills?

And lastly, what armour do you use, I see when viewing the passives of them only worked if you had 5 or more light armour equipped so that's more or less a given that you would have to use light armour for the max efficiency of that build.

But meh, then again ESO is all about experimenting with various class combos and see what works best. I'll end this lil rant with saying that the forum here is ways better than the official boards.

Comment

Originally posted by daohor View Post
                  Looks interesting that build. But I can’t help but wonder, how are you're stats slotted, all health or mixture?
                  All health, monsters hit very hard esp when you are fighting packs of 3 which is very common killing them all before you die and mana runs out by impulse spamming after the pre skills is good, you can just enchant all gear with mana chants you get more anyways though going above 2.1k is very hard due to softcap.

I think I might try it out on an imperial toon this weekend. Or have you chosen a DE specifically for their innate abilities with fire based skills?
                  I picked darkelf due to the mana and fire racial’s.
                  Go imperial if you are tanking mainly though ppl at v10 are very elitist and won’t let you join group if you not an imperial.

And lastly, what armour do you use, I see when viewing the passives of them only worked if you had 5 or more light armour equipped so that's more or less a given that you would have to use light armour for the max efficiency of that build.
                  I used 5l the entire time since I am using destruction staff most of the time you will run into multiple packs too much in this game and for speed farm runs you need as much mana regen as possible since exp gain is based on the amount of dmg you do.
                  You cannot tag in this game and get full exp from what I noticed even a single aoe is not enough.
                  Example: in any dolmen or dungeon a lot of ppl seem to cast 1 aoe ability and keep running and tagging more at v10 doing this will only net you 50-200xp per mob however doing full dmg will net you 600-1k+ or so per mob and don’t just spam one ability use a starter dot based one and impulse spam after that to max dmg the more ppl in the group the harder it will be to get exp due to mobs dying quick it will be hard to do.

But meh, then again ESO is all about experimenting with various class combos and see what works best. I'll end this lil rant with saying that the forum here is ways better than the official boards.
                  Lol yep play around the theory crafters have not discovered everything yet so there is no perfect build.
                  I’ll put a modified build for you which I had a habit of switching to every now and then due to certain bosses or mobs.

as for the new build bit more complete now.

http://esohead.com/calculator/skills...YK6cK4YF6cK4YW

esohead working again.

You can switch for
                  5l/2m for almost max aoe dps
                  5m/2l for max single dps ( flame lash benefits off this )
                  5l/2h for aoe + take some hits
                  5h/2l for tanky build good for bosses or elite mobs
                  Put skill points based on what Ur doing but for levelling I recommend
                  5l/2m
                  Or
                  5m/2l
                  Any farm groups 5L would be better.

as for the rotation from what i do

Single target: Replace volatile armour with molten armaments if you don’t need it massive crit dmg =)
                  buff up with armour and health regen/stam buff first
                  Invasion>unstable flame (Debuff keep up)>flame lash+bash spam while unstable debuff up and fight based on situation make sure to remember to be blocking 100% of the time you can use magic skills while blocking just not weapons attacks.

(Meele based boss fight will require you to kite and use volcanic rune a lot while using light staff attacks if it’s a very high hp mob.)

Aoe target:
                  Cast elemental blockade when close enough rush in>block>engulfing flames>burning talons>move back while blocking>volcanic rune>and elemental ring/impulse spam till dead
                  Make sure to block after you run in before they start hitting you and keep blocking and don’t stand still keep moving a lot of npcs stop attacking to move closer. And watch aoe attack they hit like a truck.
                  Last edited by inforcer007; May 6, 2014, 06:01 PM. Reason: better version

Comment

little update just above this post.

Comment

bash spam with a 1hand and shield is powerful enough to solo vet levels, i still have trouble with those daedra mobs that spawn those orbs but i think everyone does, also using vampire drain skill every mob after you deplete your stamaina from bash spam makes it far easier than plain bash spam.
                      but bash spam is so easy i don't need my full skill bar I slot skills from other weapons i want to level up while i use it so I can level multiple weapons at a time (resto staff, destro staff)

Comment

Oh, now I am even more interested.... Cant wait to delve into the DK, though being a tanky type doe put me off somewhat. I prefer to be a straight up DPS'er at anytime. Perhaps I should just stick to my Sorc then.

Comment

Oh, now I am even more interested.... Cant wait to delve into the DK, though being a tanky type doe put me off somewhat. I prefer to be a straight up DPS'er at anytime. Perhaps I should just stick to my Sorc then.
                          +1 to that, sorc def the best single target dps and the most annoying thing to fight in pvp due to no cd blinks.

Comment

Working...
                          X