Guide Routeing & Layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guide Routeing & Layout

Great guide love using it. That said though why does the guide constantly send me along a road? I have this habit of running off in a direction to grab a lorebook, skyshard or gathering. Only to go back to following the guide to find out I was pretty much next to the area the final waypoint is at. I can understand you wanting us to grab a quest from some one on a road or there is only one way into an area but could you not just have us go there with one waypoint instead of follow road to here then another follow road to here then another one then a fork in road go here, here,here,here finally get to where the quest step is that you want us to do.

Also is there any possibility of adding in for the branching quests both sides and a click here if you want to do this or click here if you want to do this. I have a few times picked a different way from the guide then having to tab through to find the end of the chain in the guide.

And finally can the guides be more broken up? Today I had to delete my saved variables folder and on 2 of my characters I had to click forward over 500+ times each to reach the area in the guide I was at. Example could you have Grahtwood split into 2 pieces like 15-20 and 21-25? And maybe Fighters/Mages/Harbourage quests as a separate guide for each. I have been constantly out leveling these quests before the guide tells me to go do them. Thanks and this is just constructive criticism, like I said at the top love the zygor guides .
Working...
X