My impressions on the guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My impressions on the guide

So I've been using this guide for around 2 weeks real life time. Let me just say that it has been an AMAZING tool. Hardly any bugs. I love it. Definitely worth the money. I hit Veteran Rank 1 in 3 days and 18 hours (/played time). Better than their 4-5 days statement. Appreciate all the work you've done. Can't wait until vet support is added in!

I won't make the 4 -5 day statement. I get distracted harvesting, emptying bags, crafting, grouping with people that ask for help, visiting all the world bosses and all sorts of other distractions. I just go back to following the guild after I finish with the "distractions" You were able to follow the guild without all these distractions side tracking you?

Comment

Yeah I stopped and farmed mats for a bit, but didn't get too distracted by it. At vet1 I had black smithing 17 clothing 19 and woodworking 14 which I got from constructing mats I had found and deconing all green+ items

Comment

Originally posted by wizthane View Post
        I won't make the 4 -5 day statement. I get distracted harvesting, emptying bags, crafting, grouping with people that ask for help, visiting all the world bosses and all sorts of other distractions. I just go back to following the guild after I finish with the "distractions" You were able to follow the guild without all these distractions side tracking you?
        Welcome to the club. I too tend to loose myself in whats going on around me more than following the lil green arrow on top But you must admit its a fun journey while you travel around and see the sight and sounds. I particular enjoy the lightning and thunderstorms of some regions, nearly had me jump out of the chair the first time I heard it.

Comment

Working...
        X