X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

forum error after using its 'search' tool

forum error in its search tool.jpg

forum error after using its 'search' tool

That's actually showing you what 2 words that applies to. Normally with a forum search you need 4 or more characters for it to be a valid search term. I'm guessing you searched for 'npc 287'. The forum looks at that as 2 separate search terms/words and since both are 3 letters or less both are not valid. The comma is there just to separate any invalid search terms/words in the error explanation.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Thanks for replying, but I think it could have said very simply (without any code jargon!) "The search terms you entered are too few or else not specific enough to perform a valid search. The number of results would have been too many to list".

Or, something like that.

I was trying to find any previous posts about that same npc error before I created a new post. I'm sure that same issue was reported somewhere in the past. It just looked like a web bug, so I tried to let you know about it. I've never seen it happen quite like that before on this forum, or others.

Comment

Wow. When you dont get an answer in a time frame to your liking, you complain. When you get an answer, you complain how it was given.
        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

What is your problem? Where did I complain about getting an answer soon enough? I didn't, as far as I can tell. The answer came quickly -- no time for me to complain! LOL

And, I wasn't complaining about 'the answer' which was given. I only mentioned an alternative to the way the forum displays the issue... NOT a complaint about the answer (which was a good one). Geesh. Maybe you just like to complain about anything I say and you read things into my statements/suggestions which aren't even there.

Comment

Working...
          X