OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could not post this in the bug forum.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could not post this in the bug forum.....

In Pandaria, your guide shows the Kun-Lai Summit as having only 5 quests total. See Screen shot.

http://imgur.com/F50hgbD

I have only completed the first of 10 subsections for this achievement as shown in the pic but your guide tells me that I am done when I am clearly not. How do I get it to load the rest of the guide for this achievement? I had previously used the leveling guide and completed some of the quests for 'Westwind Rest' before moving on to another area as directed by the guide and the 5 quests that it shows for 'Kun-lai Summit' were the 5 that I needed to finish the first subsection 'Westwind Rest'

If it's the Alliance guide: did you complete the Kun-Lai leveling guide first?
    The first step of the Kun-Lai Alliance loremaster guide also has the information that the leveling guide needs to be completed before.

This is something that has become rare as normally the leveling guides include all quests needed for the loremaster but occasionally for whatever reason the Zygor team left out some quests.
    For Dread Wastes you'll also need to complete the leveling guide before doing the loremaster guide.

Edit: as you already did part of the leveling guide simply load it up again and rightclick the next step button to fast forward to the first position where it tells you to pick up a quest.

Comment

Yes, it was alliance. While levelling, the guide prompted me to go to the next area before finishing the quest chains once I hit the required level. I will try to reload the levelling guide to see if it picks up where I left off.

Comment

That's what happens if you outlevel a zone, the guide will then ask if you want to proceed to the next zone.

However if you want to do the loremaster you need to come back either using the loremaster guide (which often is only a copy of the leveling guide when the leveling guide already covers the necessary quests) or using the leveling guide first if the loremaster guide's first step tells you to do so and afterwards use the loremaster guide.

Comment

I loaded the levelling guide and it looks like it picked up where I left off. Thanks for the assistance!

Comment

Working...
          X