Any update on 1-100 release?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any update on 1-100 release?

Just wondering if it will be out within the next 2 hours for EU release?

I'm usually not the complaining kind of guy because I've been using Zygor for multiple expansions already and I love it.
    But eu players are getting screwed over big time atm. Launch of WoD is in less then 2 hours and the server queue's are piling up. So we're stuck here in-game, we cannot relog (because we will get queue) even if the 90-100 leveling guides get released within next 100 minutes or so.

Comment

Guides has already been released. It's just server struggling with all traffic atm. Give it a little bit time, it will get better as more ppl download it. For me personally updater already finished downloading and it's ready to go.

Comment

Originally posted by aanguk View Post
        Guides has already been released. It's just server struggling with all traffic atm. Give it a little bit time, it will get better as more ppl download it. For me personally updater already finished downloading and it's ready to go.
        I have 5.0 already but didn't get the leveling guides with it.

Comment

Same here. I have 5.0.10768

But the 1-100 isn`t there!

Comment

Silly me for not checking contents, you right it's not there yet. Maybe it will show up after expansion goes live.

Comment

I have the 5.0.10768 and the 90-100 is there

Comment

I can't even update, as at the moment it's seems ready for updating, I get a pop-up message with a ton on text, and I'm asked to please post it on the support forum, and the client just "hang" doing nothing

40 min before launch...

Comment

Originally posted by freelapdance View Post
                  I have the 5.0.10768 and the 90-100 is there
                  Do you have 1-100 for ally? Cause me and my friends doesn`t get 1-100 horde yet.

Comment

Wrong post
                    Last edited by blindgoose; November 12, 2014, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Solution(for me atleast):
                      The checkbox in the client before leveling and loremaster guide got auto-unchecked with the update I guess. So I checked it and I did repair>re-install

Comment

i would just love to get the new update :P

Comment

I just updated to 5.0.10768 and the files for Alliance and Horde WoD are present in the ZygorGuidesViewer/Guides/leveling folder.

A quick check ingame showed the Alliance leveling guides are available. But it seems the WoW server is not delivering quest information for WoD quests yet.

Comment

I have 1-100 Alliance guide, viewer 5 in it is showing in game ok.

Comment

Working...
                            X