OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[RESOLVED] an hour in and still no 90-100 guide.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[RESOLVED] an hour in and still no 90-100 guide.

I have tried repairing and un-installing and re-installing the guides and the clients, still nothing..... any update on a fix for this?

Please check the products page here in the members section that your account shows the WoD guides.
    Also make sure the WoW addons folder setting in the Zygor client is correct and the version number in the client and ingame are the same (at the moment 5.0.10776).
    You can also try the manual installation file, you can download it in the members section, the link is in the samller box below the Zygor client download. Just extract it into the WoW\Interface\Addons folder.

Comment

That is a yes to all of those, I have the WoD leveling guides, it's in the proper folder, and it is updated to the proper version and yet nothing, even when its the only add-on loaded.

Comment

Do you see the WoD guide files in the WoW\Interface\Addons\ZygorGuidesViewer\Guides\Leve ling folder?

Comment

ok after the 5th re-installation it finally got working properly.

Comment

Good to see you got it working now. Sometimes you need to push buttons more than once

Comment

I have issues too, I have followed this thread and done all the steps but I do not have the new guides. What can I do next?

Comment

Same

Originally posted by mackenziesboy View Post
                I have issues too, I have followed this thread and done all the steps but I do not have the new guides. What can I do next?
                I get a grey screen with the zygor logo... unable to type in the search field, no guides showing

UPDATE: for me I had to completely exit the game (not just logged out) and then do the repair option... hope this helps
                Last edited by toltec; November 13, 2014, 07:08 AM. Reason: status change

Comment

Originally posted by toltec View Post
                  UPDATE: for me I had to completely exit the game (not just logged out) and then do the repair option... hope this helps
                  To reinstall the guides you need to close WoW completely.
                  This is an issue every addon has, as long as only existing files are changed it works while running WoW and a reload ui is sufficient. But if an addon needs new files WoW won't use them until you restart it.

Comment

Working...
                  X