Warlords Waypooint issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warlords Waypooint issue

I'm having problems with the waypoint keep pointing to some point along road just outside of garrison since unlocking garrison. I've just gotten to kill the ghost imp guys and a big orc along with gather supplies quest. And so far it hasn't fixed itself. Also I keep getting messages ingame about missing step. I just closed game and I'll be trying again if it fixes itself with that I'll delete this. Otherwise it's a bug i'm guessing. I'm up to date with current release atm.

Example message

Zygor Guides Viewer;WARNING: Quest has no such goal! step 26, line 4, quest 34587, goal 2

Nevermind and I can't delete the post it seems. All it took was a /reload ui to fix it. Don't know why I didn't think about that.
    Last edited by gronkity; November 13, 2014, 04:07 AM. Reason: Ingame message for addon I thought was pertinent.

It's possible there's a problem with the waypoint arrow inside the garrison, I had the arrow pointing down while the dot showed the correct location when I unlocked the garrison a few hours ago.
    But I was not able to investigate further as the garrison was a dead end due to the instance server not working. Nice problem that happened every day in the beta and Blizzard apparently is not able to fix it...

The "no such goal" thing is something I also stumbled across. But as the guide worked I did not worry about this, I'll click through the guide when I have more time and investigate further.

Comment

The waypoint not working correctly in the garrison is a known bug we are working on. The team are also running thru the guides looking for problems such as the no goal messages now that WoD is live.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
      X