The Mysterious Flask Shadowmoon(90-92)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Mysterious Flask Shadowmoon(90-92)

Where is it? just tells me to use it, but there is no such thing in my inventory..

Also, there seems to be a problem with zygor not registering flightpath discovery. have to manually check it as complete.

Same thing here. Tried backtracking and found no other previous reference to it. And also the tootip for the flask says it requires Alchemy Level 1 but what happens if you don't have alchemy?

Comment

Having the same issue here. I don't have Alchemy.

Comment

Im stuck at this point as well.

Comment

Me as well. The way points are buggy. And everything I explored is not showing up on my map. Still looks like a desert ( Long time Zygor User and I know you guys will fix this as soon as possible, right ; )

Comment

It would be nice to get this and the way points fixed. I spent most of a accelerated leaning flask looking for this. I do not have alchemy. I am now just wandering around trying to find quests the guide is useless at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by fjoesne View Post
              Where is it? just tells me to use it, but there is no such thing in my inventory..

Also, there seems to be a problem with zygor not registering flightpath discovery. have to manually check it as complete.
              Same here !

Zygor please fix this problem or let us know to work around.

Thank You
              Last edited by SYDO; November 13, 2014, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Yes, I'm stuck here too... no idea where to go from here...as far as I can tell Mysterious Flask requires Alchemy and I'm not an Alchemist

Comment

Here's what I found...You should have an item or 2 in your bags that begins a profession quest. You'll want to do one of those quests (the Guide doesn't seem to have anything other than the Alchemy quest). After you do that skip to Step 94. You should be able to move on then.

Comment

i have same prob and have to skip to step 101 from 89, so im miss out on about 10 or so quests

Comment

Same issue, looks like as I do not have Alchemy the guide is going down a dead end. No other profession quests yet. Still trying to determine how far to skip ahead and no idea what I am missing. I see how much I depend upon the guide to do my thinking.......

Comment

Originally posted by strohm View Post
                        Me as well. The way points are buggy. And everything I explored is not showing up on my map. Still looks like a desert ( Long time Zygor User and I know you guys will fix this as soon as possible, right ; )
                        The reveal map issue is known and looked into. If you have problems please turn it off for the moment.

Comment

sent from tech support to me.

"We are aware of the flight path issue and working on getting that fixed.

For the Mysterious Flask, if you do not have the alchemy profession please skip this step because it will only drop if you have alchemy."

Comment

Same here, no alchemy.

Comment

Originally posted by SYDO View Post
                              sent from tech support to me.

"We are aware of the flight path issue and working on getting that fixed.

For the Mysterious Flask, if you do not have the alchemy profession please skip this step because it will only drop if you have alchemy."
                              ty SYDO for clearing this up. i can now lvl happy in knowing im not leaving quests behind. thats if servers stay online haha

Comment

Working...
                              X