Guide Needs ALOT of work!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guide Needs ALOT of work!

This leveling guide is so messed up right now its not even funny. I'm pretty sure I've wasted more time following these fucked up waypoints than I've actually spent doing quests. Regretting paying for this piece of shit.

I can tell you from experience this product is not a piece of shit. The guide for WoD has a ton of issues. I've been jacked up several times and had to abandon quests and run across zones to reset myself. Quests are not in a good order at all. I've had 5/6 order issues that I had to abandon because I couldn't fix them. I'm level 96 and there are 2 level 100's on my server already. I asked them if they were using a mod, and they said no... just ran as a pair. (warrior/druid) and beat everyone by at least a level. I've been playing non-stop dealing with issues and am no where close them. Currently I ended level 94-96 questline and chose to move to the 96-98 one and low and behold I can't even take the first quest. To the OP.... this is a good product, but either problems exist with this questline for 90-100 because changes Blizzard made after Beta, or Zygors was in a hurry and screwed up. Either way, they will fix it and in a week or two it will be great. But IMO both Blizzard and Zygor screwed things up big time with this launch.

Comment

I absolutely agree.. I have like NO quests available to me after running EVERYTHING in the 94-96 guide. Half the quests are not there, The arrow doesn't move half the time. This is a big disappointment after all my previous Zygor experiences.

Comment

I concur. I've used Zygors for both Cata and MOP. This experience for WOD is not pleasant at all. I'm on a complete wild goose chase for each zone. Did things really change that much from Beta to Release??? It's really frustrating.

Comment

Well i have used Zygor since Wrath and this is not good, we pay for a product, its not different that the belly aching on the WoW forums, while in the ToS it states there may be outages, this is a product paid for and we should be able to expect a quality return for out investment, Zygor guide is almost unusable, and if I wanted to have to go to wowhead every few minutes I wouldn't have paid for this guide

While I do agree this will be fixed, expecting it to be better on release day is a reasonable expectation IMO

Comment

Keep in mind that all they had available to build this guide up this point was the Beta and everyone knows that Blizzard makes changes to that Beta before the game goes live. Yes, there are issues - but if you think about it, it's to be expected. What I find truly amazing it the speed that they do squash the bugs that are brought up and that they can duplicate.

How many other products have the raw speed on bug/issue resolution that Zygor does? Certainly NOT Blizzard!

Just my .02 worth
            * Signature to be Updated at a later time *

Comment

Originally posted by voltec View Post
              Keep in mind that all they had available to build this guide up this point was the Beta and everyone knows that Blizzard makes changes to that Beta before the game goes live. Yes, there are issues - but if you think about it, it's to be expected. What I find truly amazing it the speed that they do squash the bugs that are brought up and that they can duplicate.

How many other products have the raw speed on bug/issue resolution that Zygor does? Certainly NOT Blizzard!

Just my .02 worth
              Definitely a fair assessment. I can tell you that there are a LOT of changes from the last beta release that we were able to play to this one. So, you can't hold them liable for those quests.

However there are a number of problems that are NOT related to quest changes. Gorgond comes to mind where you drop your outposts. That still hasn't been fixed.

Comment

Working...
              X