Shadowmoon Step 95 - Building for professions quest pickup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shadowmoon Step 95 - Building for professions quest pickup

My priest has alchemy and herbalism both at or slightly above 600.

I havent built anything other than the barracks and this quest is unavailable, Ive followed the guide to the letter, with exception to returning to the garrison periodically to send followers out on more missions...

Is this quest no longer in the game?

Ok, you cant start this quest if you have already built a professions building (I have not), or if you have a professions quest in your quest log, in my case, I started on the alchemy quest for the building.

I was able to pick this quest up once I had completed the alchemy quest (I had the blueprints in my inventory but had not yet used them).
    Last edited by littlewierdo; November 14, 2014, 01:21 AM.
    Race and Class: Dwarven Priest Character Name: Jacq US server: Cenarion Circle
    Primary Spec: Shadow Secondary Spec: Discipline

I cannot test anything past building the garrison but I can give you an advice on the follower missions. They cost garrison resources, keep an eye on your resource counter as you'll need quite a lot later. Maybe leave out follower quests that only grant gold and do those that grant resources.
    I don't know if Blizzard changed the resource costs and income but when I built up the garrison in the beta while only questig I ran out of resources when I wanted to upgrade the buildings to level 3.

Comment

Working...
    X