Where is my zygor wod guide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is my zygor wod guide?

Hello AGAIN!!! This is my second post about this topic. I bought wod leveling loremaster guide but there is no guide for me. WHere is it? I did all latest upgrades to the client but nothing changed. PLease help me!!

Do you see the correct guide version in the client and in WoW (lower left of the guide selection window)?
    If not please make sure the WoW addons folder is correct in the Zygor client.

Also you need to shut down WoW completely to update the guides. And if you just bought the WoD upgrade please use the wrench icon in the Zygor client to reinstall the guides.

Comment

I was doing the quest in frostfire where you have to wait to confront, I cant remember his name, and the guide disappeared on em. Now the Garrison Mission MiniMap button is over the Z mini map button. but when i got into my interface and the add on section, Zygor is Red and will not let me click on it. Is this going to fix, is the Z minimap button going to change location. I love my Guides, and i like using them. Please Help Me.

Comment

If the guide is red in the addons section it seems to be disabled. Try activating it from the character selection screen in WoW.

About the minimap buttn: you can assign a key to open and close the guide window in the WoW keybindings, scroll down to the Zygor section there.

Comment

Working...
        X