Talador step 11.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talador step 11.

So I chose Artillary Tower and now at step 11 it wants me to do the quests for the other building. Can someone please tell me how far to skip ahead to get back on track without losing quests? I wasted time going to the other area and ended up getting the bonus objective done but this is getting stupid. I am losing patience with this "upgrade".

Same exact problem... Retarted. Refund?!

Comment

Its hard to say. You can find "some" quest to do, but most of them aren't available since skipping ahead breaks the quest chain. I tried skipping ahead last night and traveled around the whole map looking to find a place in the guide where I could pick up at. Very frustrating, and as result I only avg 2-3 quests pr hour. I guess I could have done them "old school" without the guide, but I really wanted to skip ahead in guide and find a place where I was good to go. Unfortunately no such luck.

I'm hoping now that the servers are up and seem to be stable they will fix and push out guide update ASAP, and hopefully the guide will auto detect where you are in quest chain and where to start.

Comment

We are working on this and will have it fixed as soon as we can. Please skip any steps for quests you are unable to accept.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

and here we go again. i get to step 91 in the guide and quests that weren't completed. This is a total fail. The whole purpose of this guide was to be able to level quickly and efficiently. I am wasting time running around to NPC's to see if they have a quest for me while the rest of my guild is zooming along quickly without the headache. What a waste of money.

Comment

Exactly...

So we have to run all over the place to figure out what step to get to next...This is why I bought the guide so I know where to go not figure it out myself...I'm lazy...

Comment

Any fixes yet. It seems the guide wanted us to follow a certain line but didn't mention it when the outpost was built. Please fix.

Comment

I'm infuriated. I feel ripped off. People without the guide are well past where I am because I have to keep stopping and trying to look up why it's not working. I spent FAR too much time trying to sort out the Gorgrond issue and already in the new land (Talador), I pick the arcanum building and have no other quests available. I CANNOT log out to look for an update as it is a 4 HOUR!!! wait to log back in. What pisses me off the most is that THREE guildies bought this guide on my recommendation and I have to listen to all the issues they're having as well. One that gave up on it has by-passed the rest of us.

Comment

Working...
                X