OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOD Leveling - Horde - Frostfire and Gorgrond - not detecting completions, bad steps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOD Leveling - Horde - Frostfire and Gorgrond - not detecting completions, bad steps

Windows 7
    Client 5.0.10810
    Horde Faction
    Zulu'hed (US) server
    Orc warlock character

Issue 1:
    NONE of the steps calling for me to discovery/take a new flight point are being detected. I have to mark them all manually as completed, and even then it doesn't mark it complete, it just moves forward.

Issue 2:
    The Scenario fight (starting at step 162) seems to have plenty of challenges for Zygor client.

1. It doesn't detect the completion of the various sub-objectives (Complete stage 2, kill Thunderloard Spearhands, etc)

Frostfire Step 163 - 166 go undetected when completed

Frostfire Steps 176 - 186 go undetected when completed

Issue 3:
    The Gorgrond questing steps have issues also

Gorgrond Step 150 goes undetected (all parts)

Gorgrond Step 156, last part did NOT get accepted (I use auto-accept and auto-complete) 'Accept 'Beatface vs. Boulder' was not accepted

Gorgrond Step 192 is wrong/broken, I have no quest to accept from Durotan at that point. Same thing with the following step, so my quest chain with Zygor is not "off-track" and broken.

Either something didn't get accepted that should have or the quest chain is now very different. Either way, I am not able to get what I paid for at this point. and am still only level 92. Great job.

Our team is working thru the weekend in an effort to get these issues fixed as soon as possible.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
    X