OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What outpost structure should we construct?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What outpost structure should we construct?

Well I'm hopeful that things might work out. This is the first time the guide has actually directed to accept this quest. However I'm worried that after I select which outpost to build the guide will break.

I'll post what happens next ...

WoWScrnShot_111514_185516.jpg

things were going so smooth, then this happened!

WoWScrnShot_111514_190347.jpg

Comment

This is an issue for me as well.

Ideally the guide should be equipped to cover both branches in each zone, based upon which structure you choose... with a "click here if you select [building A]" or similar, which jumps you to certain steps in the guide as necessary.

However, if the guides in their current state are not written out as such, they should at least declare which branch the guide is going to follow.
      Last edited by oakid; November 15, 2014, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Well I'd like to report so far the guide is working pretty good. So motoring along leveling pretty smoothly hit 97

Comment

Well went to turn in quest to NPC ... but it was the other NPC standing next to him.

WoWScrnShot_111514_210141.jpg

No big deal.

Comment

Each garrison building has it's own set of quests in the world. The guide viewer is supposed to skip over the quests for buildings you don't have but instead it's showing all the quests for all buildings. We are working to get this fixed as quickly as we can. Please skip the steps for any quests you can't accept.
            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I understand that the outposts are causing some problems with the guide being able to select the correct steps. My complaint is that I have no way of knowing if the next step that I have to travel to is going to end up being wrong. The problem is after traveling to the next step finding out you can't accept, you really don't know if the following steps will also be incorrect. This ends up being a huge time waste.

WoWScrnShot_111514_231157.jpg

I've run into this issue several times eventually getting back on track. When the guide is working it's great!

Comment

I've just noticed this option seems to work ... just skip over any quests that show a turn in option that's grayed out. Move to the next fresh quest.

Comment

Oh, this is a new twist! Now the guide suggests which outpost to build.

WoWScrnShot_111614_081419.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by girdyrock View Post
                    things were going so smooth, then this happened!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1608[/ATTACH]
                    Same thing to me, but skip a few initial quest, start to mid quest are working. But I did a lot of manual quest at the end.

Comment

I appreciate that you're working on the problem - sincerely - but "skip the steps for any quests you can't accept' isn't really helpful either. As stated by others, we're running all over the zone for each step before finding out we can't accept it. There's no way of knowing if the next 3 steps aren't available, or if it's the next 30 (which it really is in some cases, like Talador).

Comment

Well I'm all done reached level 100. Even with the issues with the guide, the process is smoother. I think the guide with it's errors still kept me on track to level up. I hope the issue with the outpost quest chain fork gets resolved. I still recommend using Zygor for leveling.

Comment

Working...
                        X