OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

STOP Flaming, bitching, whining, and dissing Zygor!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STOP Flaming, bitching, whining, and dissing Zygor!!

Waaauw guys you cant blame Zygor for hickups! They are not WoW Gods! They can't just bypass the queue, they have to wait paciently until they get in like the rest of us!!! They have lag to like the rest of us!!!

There will be hickups, when the game patches chage, they can only do so mutch on beta server, since alot of stuff changed before the final launce, and yes there is issues with the guide right now, but my guess is they are working hard on fixing it, they cant work faster then they do, like i said they cant just jump in front of the queue, just because they are trying to update and bugfix the plugin.

Insted of flaming and blaming Zygor, you should direct your anger against Blizzard, it's there fault the Zygor Dev's can do this faster....

This shows why the internet is becomming a nightmare! Flaming, bitching and whining, have respect for other persons! You are not alone in this world!

I must say that I'm guilty of a few "Help in stuck!" posts the past few days. I hate questing, and went into panic mode and felt completely lost in the game without my Zygor guide, which is a testament to how much some of us rely on this great guide. I grinded to 96, then the guide, after the fixes, went pretty smooth. Was I frustrated with the bugs, not knowing where to go or who to talk too, and the VERY slow leveling? Yep. But it is what it is. I have used these guides for years with only very minor glitches.

There's no doubt in my mind the Zygor staff hasn't slept much the past few days while dealing with these issues, and the fact that the staff was active in the forums through all of this tells me they care and were doing everything they could for their costumers while dealing with unstable game servers.

I will be a loyal customer to Zygor for as long as I play this game.

Comment

is it really that far fetched that people are going to be upset about guides that they have invested close to 100 dollars in and are not working properly?

Comment

Originally posted by novaguy85 View Post
        is it really that far fetched that people are going to be upset about guides that they have invested close to 100 dollars in and are not working properly?
        No, but by the same token, it's not unreasonable to ask people to be patient. Blizzard dropped the ball with WoD too. If a multimillion dollar company like Blizzard can mess up, surely it's reasonable to understand a small company like ZG can have a few issues.

Comment

The price of Zygor is "high" no doubt, but they put a lot of work in to the plugin, i whent to bed rather late, i posted my post 7 hours ago and im up again now, and Zygor got a new version out, this shows how dedicated they are to there addon!

Zygor tryed to be ready for WoD, but Blizzard changed some stuff, and the dev team might have fucked up on some areas, but insted of getting offencive against Zygor, peopel should do bug repports, that are usefull, that states the problem.

Everytime someone is throwing a temper tantum, Zygor got to reply to there messages, and yes they do reply to most of it! Because if they dont, ppl are getting pissed about them not replying to there forum thread, and starting to bitch and whine about that to.

Let the work out the kinks, they can't do it faster then they do, i can tell you this here in Europe the server i am playing on got about 6-10 hours queue time, you are only able to get in arround morning time with out getting stuck in a queue.

Comment

This isnt Blizzards fault, its their game, they are free to release it however they choose and everyone else including addon developers have to deal with it, Zygor has chosen to create a business model based on what Blizzard does, its how things work.

Secondly, many of us have spent far more than a hundred dollars for this product, I know myself, Im in at least $570 if not more if you consider circumstances I dont really want to share here (I know I spent $310 for everything initially, then another $110 to upgrade to MoP, then another $150 to upgrade to WoD) and thats not considering what I purchased with my first account.

Just thought I would clear up a few misstated facts.
            Race and Class: Dwarven Priest Character Name: Jacq US server: Cenarion Circle
            Primary Spec: Shadow Secondary Spec: Discipline

Comment

Understandable that sometimes shit doesn't run smoothly, but in the same token you buy a car and drive it off the lot and it breaks down, your going to be pissed. You buy something from the grocery store that is expired, your going to be pissed. This is not a free product, if it was then people don't have any reason to be pissed about it not working correctly. Were paying a PREMIUM price for a PREMIUM product.

Comment

"This is not a free product, if it was then people don't have any reason to be pissed about it not working correctly. Were paying a PREMIUM price for a PREMIUM product."

QFT

Comment

littlewierdo

Dont agree!! Blizzard is the one having issues with there realms, they are the ones responsible for addon developers not abel to develop there addons, because you can't make a bug fri addon, if you cant login in to the game realm.

I agree with you on the fact Zygor has chosen to create a business wraped around the Blizzard product World of Warcraft, but they can't in any way be held responsible for force majeur, and thats the situation now this is force majeur because Zygor them self cant do any thing regarding entering the game reamls when there is a queue, because of a population rise on the game realms Blizzard did not expect!

The ammount of cash you threw in Zygor addons is YOUR choise, Blizzard diddent force you to put money in the hands of Zygor, they actually tryed to do ingame leveling as easy as possible! Back in Vanilla, there where no such thing present in the game, and you had to read the quests to be able to figure out where to go, or visit help sites, to find information.

So buying a product like Zygor is a luxury item! The game is not unplaybel without, but it helps making it even more easy we agree on that! But still cut them some slack, today they released to updates adleest! So we are getting there, remember it's 3 days since WoD was released!

-------------------

novaguy85

You cant expect a full blow bug free product the day the game gets released, and you cant expect them to iron out kinks, when they can't get on the servers, like the rest of us, they aint magicians, and what you said about car's, they are normaly build on proven technology thats well testet, they can test it in a lab, ad there own facilitys, and make sure to remove any bugs before it hit the market, but even tho they might end up sending a product out on the street that got bugs and issues! Again Zygor dos not have the liberty to be able to test there plugin in house, they depend on Blizzard!!

The the grocery store and expired food, again this is there own damn mistake! They should check there products, and remove things that expired, here where i live, this is by law, and if they dont, they get fined quite hard, or shut down.

Comment

Working...
                  X