Gorgrond Stepp 22 quest is missing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gorgrond Stepp 22 quest is missing.

Quest " A Rediscovered Legend" in Gorgrond step 22 is not there. the npc is there i have built my lumbermill but he is not offering me any quest or the one I mentioned.

"Question answered by support " You will need to skip a lot of steps to get back on track. I think you have to skip up to around step 125." Zygors keep up great work we understand atm with server issues prolly not making your job any easier however ty ty

Comment

Originally posted by Laci29 View Post
      "Question answered by support " You will need to skip a lot of steps to get back on track. I think you have to skip up to around step 125." Zygors keep up great work we understand atm with server issues prolly not making your job any easier however ty ty
      No, it's the fact that Zygor didn't make 2 sections in the guide where you pick the Arena or the Lumbermill. There are 2 different quest chains depending on weather you picked either one.

The Zygor guide only shows the Lumbermill quest line. He should make it so it askes you to "click here to continue if you picked lumbermill" or "click here to continue if you picked Arena" as your outpost and have the two seperate guides. As of now I have picked the Arena and spent a full day trying to figure out why the quest "Deeproot" wasn't available to me but the NPC was there. The guide was telling me to get this quest and it just wasn't there. This quest is only available for people that chose the Lumbermill NOT the Arena as an Outpost.

This is an issue within the guide doesn't have anything to do with the servers.

So now I am stuck trying to figure out what steps I need to skip just to continue where I am in the world and on the guide.

Comment

Originally posted by herguy View Post
        No, it's the fact that Zygor didn't make 2 sections in the guide where you pick the Arena or the Lumbermill. There are 2 different quest chains depending on weather you picked either one.
        You are wrong with this. We do have the quests in for both buildings but the guide is not skipping the quests properly. It should be skipping the quests for the building you do not have. That is what we need to get fixed. This is also why after you skip quests you'll be able to pick up again and keep going, because you're skipping the steps for the building you do not have and getting back to the steps for the building you do have.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I had the same issues in Gorgrond. It took awhile to figure out and get back on track. Other than that and some hiccups with the bonus quests its been spot on and really good. Not too shabby for the first few days of a major launch.

Comment

Working...
          X