Zygor 1 Blizzard 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor 1 Blizzard 0

okay so the guide isn't perfect, in fact Ive had a few problems but in general when I compare the bugs in the guide to the bugs in the game Zygor is way ahead of Blizzard for reliability.

In fact, a few of the problems I had I thought was related to the guide, it turns out its WoW thats all messed up, NPC's not showing up when they are meant to or phasing not working properly, quest chains broken etc. I pay a lot more to Bliz than I do to Zygorso my my account Bliuz should pipe up first and sort the game, by that time im sure Zygor will be on track.

How do you expect these guys to fix the guide if the game changes 3 times before you even get to log in.

I spent 11 Hours in a Queue on Saturday, That's way more time lost than the few bits where I had to run around the building cos the guide didn't show me exactly where the entrance was or having to read the quest and follow it in game because the guide didn't work properly.

Zygor, keep up the hard work and keep those fixes coming, Im sure by the time I get to my next Character everything will be sorted.
Working...
X