Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Serious Thank you for Zygor!

Guys,

I want to be one of the folks that thanks you for all your hard work on these guides. I've been using them for a couple years now and really have found that you are responsive, and quick to implement fixes when problems are found.

This was a major change in how the game worked, and really threw a curve to the many Add-on developers. I think you have handled all the changes in a positive manner.

Keep up the hard work!!! Thanks for some great guides. I'm sure that once the game settles down, all the quirks and bugs will be worked out.

Yeah, I really wanna second that. Nothing is perfect, and although this has been a very frustrating time with the leveling experience it's really good to know that you guys are working hard to get things fixed. I just hope the gold guide goes a lot smoother.....=)

Comment

Thirded. I wish those that are moaning would realise that Zygor is at the mercy of Blizzard's last-minute changes from beta and that they have no more access to the game than we do...

Comment

Working...
      X