OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Talador Guide (94-96) Quest Error (Alliance With Wrynn Artillery Tower)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talador Guide (94-96) Quest Error (Alliance With Wrynn Artillery Tower)

Hello:

In the Alliance Talador (94-96) Quest Guide (with the Wrynn Artillery Tower) there is an error on step 67.

In step 67 the guide instructs the player to speak to Yrel, turn in the quest "Iron Them Out", and accept the quest "The Foot Of The Fortress".

After you turn in "Iron Them Out" to Yrel, she offers no further quests.

According to Wowhead, the quest "The Foot Of The Fortress" is actually offered by Magister Krelas who is located at the entrance to Gordal Fortress.

Addendum:

After further research I discovered that Magister Krelas gives quests to those players that choose to build an Arcane Sanctum.

Those players that built a Wrynn Artillery Tower should get quests from Miall as listed in the following quests:

1. Going to the Gordunni
    2. Dropping Bombs
    3. Supply Recovery
    Prized Repossessions
    Punching Through
    4. The Lord of the Gordunni
    5. The Only Way to Travel

At least I'm pretty sure those were the quest that I did (I had to use a grappling hook to get over the wall in the Ogres area at one point... otherwise you come to a blueish wall that won't let you in the area that the ogres are in. Currently the guide has players using a portal to get through, but again, that portal is only accessible to players that built an Arcane Sanctum.

The quests offered by Miall are for players that built the Wrynn Artillery Tower... the quests (as listed above) are not included in your guide.
    Last edited by sheepdip; November 25, 2014, 05:26 AM. Reason: Additional Informatiom

We are working on getting this guide fixed as quickly as we can.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
    X