Gorgrond (92-94) guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gorgrond (92-94) guide

i am lvl 100 and im wanting to go back and finish the rest of the quests in Gorgrond, but when i select the guide and hit accept, it loads for 1-2 secs then switches to the Talador one.

Now i would first assume that, oh ok i guess i have done them all, but i look at the achievements and i dont have the Gorgrond one complete, 2 of 4 sections done, so then i thought ok maybe the guide is just bugged so i removed and reinstalled it.. still nothing..

any ideas?

The Leveling guides do not contain all of the story line quests for the zone achievements. This is something we will be adding in after bugs are worked out.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

do you remember how many steps there are in that guide? cuz i think i was only about halfway thru the guide before i moved on to the next zone when i was leveling.

says im on step 177 if that helps

Comment

I did the Gorgrond Alliance guide yesterday selecting logging camp as outpost building and got the story achievement.
        When clicking the logging camp line in step 22 the guide skips to step 178. So 177 seems to be the last step when you built the sparring ring.
        I think when selecting the sparring ring the guide covers the achievement too. Please check that the guide recognizes the outpost building correctly. You can prevent the automatic redirection at step 21 (the guide apparently now detects the building) by holding CTRL and ALT pressed and clicking the next step button.
        To fast forward through the guide rightclick the next step button.

Comment

Working...
        X