Darkmoon fair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darkmoon fair

I have tried this on a few of my chars. The Darkmoon fair guide jumps to step 32 and it says it is the end when I reset it. It does the same thing. Any ideas what is happening?

Thanks in advance.

This is something we will have to look into. Are you playing Alliance or Horde?

You should be able to hold Ctrl + Alt and click the arrows to get to specific steps without it skipping to the end.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

On my rogue who is an Alch / herb. I picked up the cooking quest then the guide worked. Since I knew to buy flour and juice all was well.

One other small note. You can remove the buy fishing rod step since you do not need it anymore.

A suggestion would to also on the Alch quest just have them finish it while they are standing there. It is kind of silly to get the quest run off fish then make the drinks turn in fishing, First Aid and Herbs then come back and turn in Alch. IMO.

Sorry I left out I am Horde on the server I am currently playing. I can test Alliance on another server if needed.

Also the Ctrl + Alt does not work. Once I reset it the guide auto scrolls to fast to catch. I will play with it some more though. OK I can back with Ctrl + Alt. When I do that the text area is just a black bar not real area that text would be. I do get the pictures to change though.
      Last edited by Granamere; December 8, 2014, 08:24 PM.

Comment

I have a temp fix. It seems if you buy 5 flour then start the guide it works at step 2. Since that is an early step the rest are good. Step 1 is buy 5 Moonberry Juice to Alchs beware.

Comment

Working...
        X