SMV guide is missing steps between steps 280 - 281

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SMV guide is missing steps between steps 280 - 281

There are a couple of missing steps at the very end of the SMV part of the guide.

While step 281 is technically correct you first have to use quest giving item that is mailed to you after you ride the fey dragon back to embarri village (step 280). After that you have to go to the Coliseum of light to talk to an NPC and ONLY THEN can you follow step 281 and get the gorgrond mission.

Hmm, my last time thru Shadowmoon I didn't have to do that to accept The Secrets of Gorgrond. Guess I'll have to run another toon thru to look over the ending steps again.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I'm pretty sure that I was able to accept "The Secrets of Gorgrond" without turning in the quest of the item. However I normally do that as I unlock the flight paths on the way to Karabor earlier in the guide so I don't need to run around for that too long.

Comment

Oh, I didn't know you could just skip it. I've been following the guide kind of religiously as it is my first play through of the content.

I just wanted to let someone know because I was hopping FPs for a bit trying to find the quest until I decided to pull my head out and look at the map (duh).

Comment

If you want to level as fast as possible and you don't ahve at least unlocked the flight point directly west of the temple this quest is not worth the 9000 XP. I only do it because I always unlock the mentioned flight point while questing.

But one other thing I noticed in the guide file, the Gorgrond guide is not picking up a breadcrumb quest.
          It checks if you have one of two "Secrets of Gorgrond" quests for the routing but does not pick up the ony at Lunarfall (ID 35556) if you did not complete the Shadowmoon guide.

Comment

Working...
          X