A few suggesions for the Teldrassil guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few suggesions for the Teldrassil guide

I was just running a new night elf through here and noticed a couple things that could be improved/fixed.

Step 48: The guide is incorrectly tracking 1 Strigid Owl Feather instead of 2. This also causes it to skip the turn-in step if the second feather is the last item the player gets.

Step 56: The area players are directed to for gathering Fel Cones has aggressive mobs that are 3 or 4 levels higher than where players would normally be at this point. Certain classes are just eaten alive here. I'd recommend one of the areas east or northeast of Dolanaar, which is safer, and puts players closer to the next step.

Step 114: The quest 'The Sprouted Fronds' doesn't appear to exist anymore, so this step can be removed.

Will add this to our list.

The Sprouted Fronds is still in game. You do need to be level 4 to get it and there had been some reports that lag on the server could prevent them from appearing.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

3 different times recently on 3 different night elves on 2 different servers? That's not server lag, unless I have the worst luck with lag ever... Blizzard must've either removed it, or broke it.

Anyway, came up with 1 more minor time saving thing. For step 70, when you have to leave the cave, new players might not realize that they can continue using the Ireroot Seeds to kill the grellkin even after completing the Nature's Reprisal kills. Some text suggesting that could save them the trouble/time of fighting their way out, if their hearthstone is on cooldown. Of course, killing them normally gets you the exp, which is good too... but I always keep using the seeds to get out faster.

Comment

Working...
      X