Are we planning on updating these?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are we planning on updating these?

Im just curious because it seems like every achievement I go after in Draenor, theres either no guide for it or it is broken / incomplete.

Garrisons are still missing the rest of the quest lines (as I recall, there are 3 in the guide out of around 10).

Draenor Angler is completely broken after step 2, I receive an error about having to drop a quest except Draenor Angler has nothing to do with quests, from what Im reading this should be, this should be the simplest guide ever, 'stand at x and fish 100 enormous y fish' yet, after step two, it doesnt do anything. Selecting another of the 7 achievements to go after either from step 1 or from the achievement window (this achievement requires getting 7 total achievements and unlocks the pond level 3 in the garrison) also does nothing.

Cooking and fishing have not been updated to Draenor yet (specifically the 'cooking & fishing' guide, the one where you build cooking & fishing together).
    Last edited by littlewierdo; December 16, 2014, 08:13 PM.
    Race and Class: Dwarven Priest Character Name: Jacq US server: Cenarion Circle
    Primary Spec: Shadow Secondary Spec: Discipline

For the garrison dailies that I believe you're referring to both faction guides have 12 quests in them for the table. I do not know off hand how many there are total but if you think there are around 10 of them then the 12 we have in the guides should be it. If you're not referring to the garrison dailies please let me know which quests you're saying are missing.

This is the first time I've heard of any problems with the Draenor Angler achievement. I can confirm something is a bit weird with it so we'll have to investigate that and get it fixed.

The Fishing & Cooking guide can't really be updated for WoD since you are unable to purchase any specific recipes and are stuck with a luck of the RNG generator as to if you'll be able to get the recipes needed to level that way. If you want I guess we could have a step in there to tell you to stand in one place for 3 or 4 hours to fish up stuff and cook one item over and over again until you manage to get lucky enough to obtain the recipes you'll need to keep going. That may still be added in. I do know the profession guides are still being worked on and cooking is the hardest one to make a guide for right now due to the random nature of the recipes.

The Leveling guides should be really good at this point with only a few minor bugs left in the Horde side and that's being polished now.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I havent yet looked into cooking and how it is leveled so maybe Im speaking a bit out of turn, but, the 'cooking and fishing' guide should be renamed to 'cooking and fishing 1-525' and once the player reaches 525, a final step should explain what the player needs to do.

Regarding the 'garrison campaign' guide, um, no. I fire up the guide and every step says 'coming soon!', yet, I have a quest to continue the campaign sitting in my quest log.
      Last edited by littlewierdo; December 16, 2014, 09:17 PM.

Comment

I was referring to WoD 600-700 for the fishing and cooking. What you've done up to this point with the fishing and cooking guide, yes you could easily get the recipes. All of the WoD recipes are a random recipe to obtain when creating other recipes with no guarantee you'll get what you want in a reasonable time. You specifically were talking about it being updated for WoD and so I was replying for how it works in WoD.

For the garrison quest issue, I only find one guide that is called Garrison Campaign Guide and that is for the Horde side so I'm guessing you're horde. I see 3 of the campaign quests in the guide right now. There are more to be added but at no place do I see anything that shows Coming Soon.

Please make sure your guides are updated properly by comparing the version number on the in game guide selection screen to the version number on the installer client.

Comment

WoWScrnShot_121714_062517.jpg
          WoWScrnShot_121714_062217.jpg
          WoWScrnShot_121714_062316.jpg

Alliance, my toon info is in my signature.
          Last edited by littlewierdo; December 17, 2014, 06:28 AM.

Comment

Ok, now I found that one in the files. It was hidden at the far bottom below all of the follower guides where the Horde side has it before all the follower guides. I do know that the garrison quests are being worked on along with the Professions. The problem with this particular guide is that you only can get one campaign quest chain per week and it's random so we are at the mercy of Blizzard each week to see if we can add in a new campaign or not. We do check every week and any time we're able to get a new one added and tested then we do that.

Comment

Working...
            X