OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not registering flight paths or not updating the guide to use the nearest flight path

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not registering flight paths or not updating the guide to use the nearest flight path

Zygor still isn't staying up to snuff on the flight path . . . or the guide isn't updating itself when a closer flight path is available. I know I've mentioned this before. When I opened the flight path in the garrison I clicked the flight path that sparkled (Zygor feature) and as *soon* as I was in the air it told me to take another flight path when I landed. Ouch. NOT efficient.

Zygor Guides Viewer v5.0.11149
    Guide: LEVELING\Warlords of Draenor 90-100\Shadowmoon Valley (90-92)
    Step: 163

--- Player information ---
    Race: Worgen Class: PRIEST Spec: Shadow Level: 92.35 Faction: Alliance
    Position: Shadowmoon Valley /0 45.64,25.39 (#947, zone:'Shadowmoon Valley', realzone:'Shadowmoon Valley', subzone:'Exile's Rise', minimapzone:'Exile's Rise', micro:'', texture:'ShadowmoonValleyDR')

--- Parser Errors ---
    NONE

--- GUIDE ---
    Guide: Shadowmoon Valley (90-92)
    Type: LEVELING Parsed: yes Fully: yes
    Startlevel: 90.5 Endlevel: 92
    Next: LEVELING\Warlords of Draenor 90-100\Gorgrond (92-94)
    Steps: 282 Labels: burialfields=202, starreading=265, voidmancers=54, bonusbloodthorncave0=36, hearts=176, riotvineandstuff=209, lunarblossom=241, paledevourers=21, bighaul=131, draeneiprisoners=267, shadowforces=266, shadowribs=246, slumberbloom=227, shimmermoor=234, frogs=175, mandragora=210, bonusbloodthorncave2=38, gorenscales=126, botani=228, mud=174, stinger=136, youthvine=223, bonusbloodthorncave1=37,

--- STEP ---
    map: Shadowmoon Valley#947 /0
    floor: 0
    current_waypoint_goal_num: 3
    needsreload: false
    level: 90
    (incomplete, POSSIBLE, not aux)
    Goals:
    1. <Talk to Prophet Velen>
    action: talk
    macrosrc: /target Prophet Velen
    /run ZGV:MRM():CG(163,1)
    macro: 125
    was_visited: false
    prepared: true
    macroicon: 0
    npcid: 79043
    dirtytext: true
    npc: Prophet Velen
    was_clicked: false
    2. <Turn in `Into Twilight'>
    action: turnin
    waypoint:
    autotitle: Shadowmoon Valley D 40.54,54.92
    map: Shadowmoon Valley #947 /0 0.4054,0.5492 (no dist)
    quest: "Into Twilight" ##33072 (no goal) - quest in log (id: not completed)
    Status: incomplete (incomplete, POSSIBLE, 0 progress, not aux, '-')
    3. <Accept `The Clarity Elixir'>
    action: accept
    waypoint:
    autotitle: Shadowmoon Valley D 40.53,54.89
    map: Shadowmoon Valley #947 /0 0.4053,0.5489 (no dist)
    quest: "The Clarity Elixir" ##33076 (no goal) - quest not in log (id: not completed)
    Status: incomplete (incomplete, POSSIBLE, nil progress, not aux, '-')

So what you're saying is that you took the flight that the arrow/travel system told you to take and then after you were airborn it tried to tell you to fly to a different location?
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I experienced it one or two times but it's a while since.
      I think what happened is that the travel system calculated a route but not using the flight point next to the target coordinates because it did not know the correct flight point was already unlocked. And when opening the flight map it did not update the route in time before I clicked the suggested flight point, which was not the optimal flight point to use.
      After starting the flight the tgravel system recalculated the route and suddenly used the optimal flight point so I needed to immediately take flight there after landing.

I'm not sure if and when the travel system recalculates the route when opening the flight map at a flight master. Maybe recognizing known flight points, recalculating the route and highlighting the target flight point don't all work when only opening the flight map.

But as this problem seems to only occur very seldom because you normally let the guide know about your flight points constantly while playing it may be difficult to reproduce this.

Comment

Working...
      X