Hearthstone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hearthstone

I have been questing a lot in Nagrand , the guide is fine BUT there is 1 thing thats not ok and thats the Hearthstone suggestion . Every time the guide tells me to use my Hearthstone is the Garrison stone , well it makes no sense to go back to the Garrison and then fly back to Telari in Nagrand , and yes my Hearthstone is set to Telari station.

I hope you can look into this

Regards Joki

I checked this and it seems that Telaari Station is not properly used by the travel system.
    One thing I noticed is that in the data file of libRover and the guide step to set the hearthstone there it is called "Trading Post", not "Telaari Station" (at least on a German client it's called "Telaaristation").

But this does not seem to be the only problem, when I set the hearthstone to Yrel's Watch, set a manual waypoint there and travel around somewhere else for example in Shadowmoon Valley the travel system wants me to go to the next flight master and fly to Nagrand, even though the estimated travel time is 6 minutes.
    So it seems the problem is related to the Draenor Nagrand.

Comment

Here this morning i went to Nagrand Again i set the hearthstone to Yrel's Watch and now the guide suggest Yrel's Watch instead the Garrison ;D so im very pleased right now .
      Thx Again for the reply.

Joki
      Last edited by joki; February 10, 2015, 02:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X